Patterns

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Sewing Patterns

This is a blog where I share all my tips and sewing tricks, tutorials and sewing patterns.

Come and visit frequently, or type in your email address in the "Follow us" section to the right of the blog to receive emails of blog updates.

I love sewing, it really is a passion of mine, and I love creating new patterns for new items to sew. I am really excited to be sharing my love of sewing with others out there.

I am a bridal designer and dressmaker, based in Johannesburg South Africa, I qualified with my diploma 12 years ago, but I come from a long line of seamstresses and sewing fanatics. I have been sewing, knitting and embroidering most of my life (my mother had to find ways to entertain three daughters before the existence of things such as play stations), this has left me with a wealth of knowledge that I am eager to share with you.

You can purchase some of my patterns as I create them (click on the button of the right hand side of the page). They will be starting from very basic and easy to follow patterns (like my tie pattern that can be completed in ten easy steps) to some more complex patterns.

I look forward to hearing your feedback as my brand and I grow so that I can help all as best I can, from the novice, home, crafts sewing fans to the more experienced.

Thank you for following me and happy sewing!
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment