Patterns

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cold weather and little outfits

I seem to have the tendency to make little outfits during the colder months. It’s 8 degrees Celsius (that's about 46 degrees Fahrenheit), I tried my best to suck it up while trying to get a picture for you of me in my latest vintage style shorts sewing pattern.


Patterns of the week



I am not a fan of a fitted formal shirt, it’s just my personal preference, I have always felt uncomfortable in a slim fit shirt... maybe it’s my way of saying No to “The Man” o_O
 
So I was very excited about the launch of this shirt, I just absolutely love the style and fit and I have to say that this is currently my favourite sewing pattern.

We have it available in a wide variety of sizes from Petite to Plus Sizes.

 


Over the past couple years our Really Easy High Waist Shorts sewing pattern has been consistently our favourite pattern with our fans.


So it’s about time that we launched the sequel, and here it is... the flared version of these 1940’s vintage style shorts.

 

We hope you have as much fun with this pattern as you did the original, and we are looking forward to our fans sharing pictures with us on twitter @MySewingPattern or on Instagram @Booleheart

For those who have not yet got either pattern there is good news, we do have a pattern combo of both pairs of shorts. Click Here to take advantage of this combo at a reduced price!

 


Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment