Patterns

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Top 5 Vintage Sewing Patterns

Vintage sewing pattern Vogue V2786
Like many of us, I’m a real sucker for a beautiful vintage sewing pattern, and since we live in a time when it’s fashionable to wear your own style, regardless of current fashion trends, vintage patterns are where you can find some real gems.
Today I wanted to share with you my top 5 favorite vintage style sewing patterns.
    Vintage Hates Vogue V7464
    Glamorous and fun! These hats can really add so much to a woman’s wardrobe.
       Vintage Sewing Summer Pack by Boo Le Heart vintage shorts 1940 retro top 1970
      I just have to put this in here. Our pack of sewing patterns includes our top selling, most popular patterns. Firstly, our high waist, 1940’s style shorts (both standard and flared options are included), and secondly our Retro 1970’s style crop top. The perfect example of two decades coming together to create a HOT outfit!
         Simplicity 1426 1950's bra top
        I remember “borrowing” an original version of this sewing pattern from my mother, many, many moons ago – I still have it and use it to this day.
           Rockabilly Style Apron Sewing Pattern Vintage
          Cook in vintage style with this absolutely adorable sewing pattern. Impress your friends and family with your fashion skills before impressing them with your cooking skills.
           5. Vogue V2786, Vintage 1940’s style dress and jacket
          Now I’m a real sucker for this style. I’m a huge fan of the 1940’s gowns and dresses (even my wedding dress was in this type of style). It’s just such an incredibly elegant and feminine look – something all of us woman can have a little extra of in our lives!

          For more, visit the Vintage, Rockabilly, Retro and Pin-ups section of our website

          Happy Sewing!

          No comments:

          Post a Comment